This is a Leather, Kink, Fetish, Sex Positive LGBTQQIAA* Play Party.
Celebrating boy Pup Gizmo’s long-awaited visit back to Phoenix & offering a NO COST alternative play party for the Gay Leather Community during Southwest Leather Conference weekend.
Secret Shangri-La AZ has graciously opened its doors for Gizmo and friends to have a fun safe space to explore and play.
This is a FREE & inclusive party welcoming community members of the LGBTQ+ Leather and Kink communities.
Water and soda will be provided but this is a B.Y.O.B. party.
A proper vetting process will be in place in order to help secure the safety of all participants.
We are all responsible to know the rules and abide by them.
Please bring a share food or drinks.
Please keep the address and phone number private.
Privacy and anonymity is paramount here. What you see here, what you hear here, when you leave here, let it stay here.
Gizmo will be flogging, some electro play, and Mummification, as well as some fire play (outside). Bring your fetish and kink and have fun with him!
1. No bare asses parked anywhere without a towel or puppy pad.
2. There is one bathroom. Everyone is asked to use the toilet SITTING DOWN. Always wash your hands and clean up any mess you make in the bathroom.
3. All smoking outside please. An area will be set aside with seating and an ashtray. Human ashtray & Smoking fetish scenes are permitted.
4. Responsible drinking is allowed for those of age. Two drink Maximum suggested. Water and soda will be provided but this is a B.Y.O.B. party.
5. Parties are anonymous and confidential. Refrain from divulging the party address to outsiders and discussing identities and activities after the party.
6. Know the rules of the party and be responsible for following them. If the rules are not clear, ask the hostess. Inform host before doing anything that could be considered edge play. First-time attendees of Secret Shangri-La AZ should be aware that play space is a P.R.I.C.K. space (Personal Responsibility Informed Consensual Kink).
7. No touching or playing with another’s person or property, equipment or toys without permission. If you see a toy you like and would like to examine it, ask permission before you touch it and not while they are in a scene.
8. Do not interrupt a scene. Keep talking down (below whisper level) while scenes are going on.
9. Photography requires permission from the hostess and anyone in the picture in advance. Be especially careful of faces or people in the background. Always consider their identity private and confidential.
10. Should you ask someone to play and they say no, remember “NO” really does mean “NO” #Consent is SEXY!
11. When others are playing, stay a respectful distance from the scene and remain quiet. Even if you know them, never just walk up and speak to those in a scene, unless you are previously invited to do so. Many scenes have been spoiled by “friends” loud voices or uninvited comments or suggestions. Never interrupt a scene! If you are concerned, inform the host.
12. Clean up before & after your scene equipment with cleaning supplies provided.
13. If you witness or experience something you are uncomfortable with, discuss it with the host for resolution.
14. Most of all have fun, be safe and don’t be afraid to ask to try something away from an active scene. Your host will be happy to help you.
Participants must sign a liability & informed consent waivers either via electronic pdf or in person at the party. Once the party has concluded waivers on your phone can be deleted and documented waivers will be shredded. This is for the safety of all participants of the party.
*The acronym LGBTQQIAA stands for Lesbian Gay Bisexual Transgender Queer Questioning Intersex Asexual & Allies